Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Grisdales Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants who received an email invitation only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who post a Google review (Workington, Cockermouth or Whitehaven Google business page) up to Midnight on 27th January 2022 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply follow the Google review link within your email invitation.
- We will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one £100 Amazon gift voucher.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Grisdales regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified on 28th January 2022 via email/phone call (using contact details listed within our sytsem – do get in touch if you wish to update these)
- Grisdales will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Grisdales reserves the right to choose andnotify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Grisdales for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Grisdales Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Grisdales does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, allresponsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Grisdales reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.