Search for a property:



Tenant Insurance

The tenant is responsible for the safekeeping of the Landlords contents and fixtures and fittings as well as their own. Your Landlord’s own insurance won’t cover you if you accidentally damage their property. It is therefore essential to the granting of a tenancy that you hold adequate insurance (minimum £5000) cover to protect the Landlord. You may wish to consider taking out insurance to cover your own belongings wish you take into the property.

You can find out more about cost effective insurance by clicking on the HomeLet logo on this page.


Tenant's Insurance from HomeLet