Are you wondering if you need tenant insurance?

As a tenant, you are responsible for the safekeeping of the Landlords contents and fixtures and fittings as well as your own belongings. Your Landlord’s own insurance won’t cover you if you accidentally damage their property or provide any protection over your own personal belongings.

Although many homeowners take out insurance, it’s often over looked by renters, but could you really afford to replace your personal possessions and those belonging to the landlord due to an unexpected event? We highly recommend obtaining adequate insurance, with a minimum £5,000 cover, to protect both parties throughout the tenancy.

If you would like further advise about tenant insurance, get in touch with us.

Types of Tenant Insurance

Various levels of cover are on offer

Tenant's Insurance from HomeLet

Latest Properties


3 bedroom House - Semi-Detached for sale

Gote Road, Cockermouth

1 3 1
Full details


Land - Building Plot for sale

Main Road, Distington, Workington


2 bedroom Park Home for sale

Violet Bank, Simonscales Lane, Cockermouth

1 2 2
Full details